[sudo-discuss] Evictions in California

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Mon Mar 24 10:59:19 PDT 2014

from the wiki article:

"A "hacker space" called Sudo Room ("Sudo" is a techie code word). This space regularly hosts tech-related events, and draws techies from other cities such as San Francisco. It is a known center for techie planning and discussion, and it appears to be accomplishing its goal- several tech startups have rented space in the same building during the time that Sudo Room has existed, and this contagion will likely soon spread to other nearby buildings."

it's contagious!  look out obsolete forms of organization because we are injecting our communal dna and you will soon begin ctrl-ving us in your own cells.

P.S. ATTN: "THEBATKID" - i deactivated rich text so testing123 whether or not this displays as HTML