[sudo-discuss] Anyone know of available housing/rooom

Liberty Madison libertymadison at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 11:30:53 PDT 2014

THE SITUATION:
The amazing Piedmont home I am in is being sold in a messy divorce. The
owner is wonderful,however her divorce is now calling for her to sell her
million dollar home so her husband can be paid his half of the equity. When
I first moved in it seemed the divorce was dragging but I never thought he
would force her and his 9 year old daughter out of this wonderful Piedmont
neighborhood! I have never met him (they were divorcing before I arrived)
but I will say I am not fond of this. So because of this and this reason
ONLY I am now thrust on SF Bay Area housing market.

I just found this out YESTERDAY
and I have to MOVE BY APRIL 1 (WTW!) A week!
ANYWAY
Wanted to tap the Sudo Network to see if anyone knew of a room/space/etc or
knew someone who knew someone who know who I need to know!

Reply and I can send you info about me
A little insight
I AM the ideal Human Flatmate! I love making smoothies, I heart cupcakes,
love cooking vegan/vegetarian meals, love animals, non smoker, non drinker,
responsible, and I have tons of cool FREE perks to events! (The events are
only exciting if you are into tech/nerd/game stuff otherwise just control x
that last part)

If you can reach out to your networks! I would appreciate any direction or
hacking on this!

Thanks
Sudoers

libertymadison at gmail.com