[sudo-discuss] membership reboot?

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 19:16:05 PDT 2014

Thanks, Eddan! :]

Oh yeah! I forgot the one thing that underlies everything I said in my last
email: I too am concerned about cooptation! Is anyone interested in using
Oakland Wiki to publish their concerns by doing research and/or writing for
perspective articles such as Emerging Tech Hub <
http://oaklandwiki.org/Emerging_Tech_Hub>? Or maybe you would like to
expand the current HUB article <oaklandwiki.org/Impact_Hub_Oakland> to
include their price or anything other relevant information? Please let me
know!

If you wanna meet in person to edit or talk best practices, I'm sort of
flexible and ALSO we'll be having our next Oakland Wiki meeting this
Thursday at 7pm at Sudo Room!