[sudo-discuss] Omni meeting tonight 7pm.

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 00:44:24 PDT 2014

Hi Sudoers,

The Omni Collective, a collective of collectives that includes Sudo Room
and the Bay Area Public School, will be holding a delegates meeting tonight
at 7pm at our main space at 2141 Broadway (enter on 22nd, door code *2580#
or buzz in to 2nd flr) in one of the side rooms. All are welcome to attend,
and we will hold an informational introduction to the effort to all
newcomers and answer any questions about the project.

Best,
me.