[sudo-discuss] Fwd: MAJOR CABLE NETWORK SEEKS HACKER SPACES FOR NEW SERIES

Yar yardenack at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 13:17:23 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Liz Phelps <liz.phelps at leftfieldpictures.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 12:23 PM
Subject: [sudo-info] MAJOR CABLE NETWORK SEEKS HACKER SPACES FOR NEW SERIES
To: info at sudoroom.org

Hello!

My name is Liz Phelps, and I'm a Casting Associate at Leftfield
Pictures in New York City. We're a full-scale television production
company responsible for programming such as Pawn Stars and American
Restoration on The History Channel, Oddities on the Science Channel,
and a host of other shows for networks including The Discovery
Channel, Bravo, and A&E.

I'm reaching out to you because we're in the process of developing a
new series about "Life Hacking" for a major cable network.
Specifically, we're seeking Hacker Spaces as well as individuals who
pride themselves on finding unique, technical tricks for managing
day-to-day life.

If anyone at your space considers themselves a "Life Hack Aficionado"
(i.e. someone excellent at finding creative solutions for dealing with
our modern world) we'd love to hear from them!

Please feel free to reach me at 212-564-2607 x2365 for more
information about the project. Similarly, if you know of any other
folks who might fit this description, it would be great if you could
share this information and encourage them to reach out.

Due to the fast-paced nature of TV Production, things are moving very
quickly on our end -- so if you are interested in learning more
information please be in touch very soon : )

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Liz

--