[sudo-discuss] MAJOR CABLE NETWORK SEEKS HACKER SPACES FOR NEW SERIES

Yar yardenack at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 13:18:15 PDT 2014

Hi Liz, thanks for your interest in Sudoroom.

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Liz Phelps
<liz.phelps at leftfieldpictures.com> wrote:
> If anyone at your space considers themselves a "Life Hack Aficionado" (i.e.
> someone excellent at finding creative solutions for dealing with our modern
> world) we'd love to hear from them!

You're probably aware that most "life-hacking" involves ways of saving
money. What compensation can our "life hackers" expect from this major
cable network (as you put it)?

You may be familiar with our community's values about open data,
privacy and intellectual property. Can we assume that the footage and
data will be licensed as public domain, creative commons, or similarly
shared as a free asset for the people?