[sudo-discuss] Words of Resistence [Oakland Wiki recital]

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 14:35:13 PDT 2014

Tonight's another Words of Resistence radical poetry reading!

It's "A night of words to explore and destroy our relationship with
technology!" I know I totally disagree with that, and that a lot of the
people who organize and go to this event have a collectively more nuanced
perspective than this (in part because of rumors I've been spreading to
them about radical technology communities like Sudo Room). I want to see
more nuanced conversation and intersection of radical communities, so I'm
going to be showing Oakland Wiki to some of these folks for the first time
and reciting a few specially-selected articles on the intersection of
gentrification/displacement with technology, and technology with activism.
Come on out!

7-9pm
Rock Paper Scissors Collective
2278 Telegraph