[sudo-discuss] Startup House

Pete Forsyth peteforsyth at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 14:46:41 PDT 2014

I regretted sending that message the moment I sent that, realized it would
come off as though it were about specific messages or people. It wasn't! I
think I just allowed myself to vent something that has been eating at me a
little about this list (which I love and value overall!) for a while. And
it's not even a thought that's ready to articulate, much less apply to a
specific message thread.

No, Phil, your message was great! Please carry on. I'll be in the corner
thinking about what I've done ;)

Pete