[sudo-discuss] Startup House

Liberty Madison liberty at libertymadison.com
Fri Mar 28 14:47:37 PDT 2014

Pete
Thanks for commenting. I personally decided against commenting. But good
call. Hopefully people will respond to things they want to be a part of and
not respond to things they do not wish to be a part of ;) seems simple
enough.

I thought I was clear with the initial post by saying "If you ARE
interested or have a passion or want to work together and hack it out
message me directly". I did not solicit opinions, criticism, or questions
to invade the sudo discuss list. Certainly not trying to crash it we have
enough going on on this list as it is ;)
Some responses were so off topic I could only assume they were not in
response to my post!
Sudo is a hackerspace that brings people together with various interest.
Everyone is not interested in the same thing but no need to be negative
about it. I agree with you on that one Pete!
Again, If any one has ideas or thoughts feel free to email me directly
would love to have a chat about it off the sudo discuss list.
@LibertyMadison

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 12:41 PM, Pete Forsyth <peteforsyth at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> Want to chime in with a general observation: this t

Technical Mail

Liberty at LibertyMadison.com

Talk/Text

(415) 937.3785

Tangible

111 New Montgomery St. Suite 200 San Francisco, CA 94105

Twitter

@libertymadison <http://www.Twitter.com/libertymadison>

TV

Host at  @SFNewTech <http://www.twitter.com/sfnewtech>

Travail

About.me/LibertyMadison <http://about.me/LibertyMadison>

#ThatTechGirl

is @LibertyMadison <http://www.twitter.com/libertymadison> , Founder,
Futurist, and Technology TV Host

OPRAH.com Next TV Show Host TOP 40 Finalist
*libertymadison.com <http://www.libertymadison.com>*