[sudo-discuss] Startup House

Liberty Madison libertymadison at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 14:48:21 PDT 2014

Pete
Thanks for commenting. I personally decided against commenting. But good
call. Hopefully people will respond to things they want to be a part of and
not respond to things they do not wish to be a part of ;) seems simple
enough.

I thought I was clear with the initial post by saying "If you ARE
interested or have a passion or want to work together and hack it out
message me directly". I did not solicit opinions, criticism, or questions
to invade the sudo discuss list. Certainly not trying to crash it we have
enough going on on this list as it is ;)
Some responses were so off topic I could only assume they were not in
response to my post!
Sudo is a hackerspace that brings people together with various interest.
Everyone is not interested in the same thing but no need to be negative
about it. I agree with you on that one Pete!
Again, If any one has ideas or thoughts feel free to email me directly
would love to have a chat about it off the sudo discuss list.
@LibertyMadison