[sudo-discuss] [OMNI] Skill-sharing for Communication / Collaboration / Coordination

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Tue May 13 16:23:01 PDT 2014

Thanks for the updates for everyone, Jenny. I realized there is a quick
solution for the calendar, I added a button ;)
http://wiki.omni-oakland.org/w/Calendar

I also have a list of tools that folks at the communications working group
meeting expressed they felt folks are interested in learning about:

   - workshops on basic usage for:
      - github.com for website http://oomni.github.io/
      - git
      - mediawiki http://wiki.omni-oakland.org/