[sudo-discuss] Timon

Max B maxb.personal at gmail.com
Tue May 27 15:15:57 PDT 2014

I personally witnessed Timon getting exceedingly drunk last Tuesday (I
watched him finish off a large plastic bottle of vodka)

Then on Thursday, as Matt and I were leaving the building, Matt tried
to talk to Timon and ask him to leave. He's been banned from the
building by the landlord. Although Timon had previously told Matt that
he would be leaving, he refused to leave and said he would "leave later
and not come back". He was clearly lying about his intentions. When I
tried to point out to Timon that he was being disingenuous, he told me
"get the fuck out of my space". It should be noted that I was nowhere
near him physically and he was indicating the entirety of the common
room as "his space".

I've never been afraid of Timon. I've read the past reports of him
being belligerent towards others and I regret not being more supportive
at those times. I personally refuse to call the police over something
like this, but I will absolutely support the community in making sure
he knows he's not welcome and making sure he leaves and doesn't come
back.

Max