[sudo-discuss] Omni Safer Spaces Policy

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 08:15:20 PDT 2014

The Omni is about to vote on policies for safer space and conflict
resolution. Your delegates regretfully realize now that they haven't
been shared on sudo-discuss yet, which may make it impossible for us
to pass it at tonight's Omni meeting. Please leave any feedback here,
up to and including strong enthusiasm or dissent.

http://wiki.omni-oakland.org/w/Safe_Space_Policy
http://wiki.omni-oakland.org/w/Conflict_Resolution_Policy

Passing information back and forth is the fundamental role of a
delegate, and Jenny and I are very sorry when we fail, and really
really encourage other people to help us do this job. We wrote a whole
wiki page on how to be a delegate:

https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Omni_Delegate