[sudo-discuss] Omni Safer Spaces Policy

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 09:35:08 PDT 2014

Also!

All meeting notes are posted to the wiki!

http://wiki.omni-oakland.org/w/Calendar

Anyone interested in upcoming proposals, discussion, etc, should check here!

This will help alleviate any bottle-necking of information / relieve
delegates of some of the burden of sharing information.

Jenny and Yar you are both great!!!