[sudo-discuss] Eventually, want to hand-off Treasurer position.

Maximilian Klein isalix at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 15:36:23 PDT 2014

Hello Sudo,

I want to make it clear that eventually - not right now - I want to find a
replacement for myself as Sudo Treasurer.

*Responsibilities*
The things the Treasurer has to do are:
(i)be responsible for filing yearly taxes,
(ii) deposit misc. funds into the bank account
(iii) give out misc money that sudo room approves
(iv) report to sudo room the state of finances.

*Fundraising*
Additionally, since Sudo Room is once again receiving less income each
month than expenditure, a good Treasurer would have some fundraising ideas,
and/or want to execute other's ideas.

My reason for leaving is to clear up space in my life for a career change -
not because the job is terribly dramatic, difficult or involved. (Post
Burning Man mental spring cleaning :) )

Thanks for listening,

Max Klein
‽ http://notconfusing.com/