[sudo-discuss] Agenda Item for next week's meeting: ONL is not a member collective.

Andrew Lowe andrew at lostways.com
Mon Sep 8 14:51:35 PDT 2014

Non participation is a serious issue. I was mostly providing counter points
to the other issues that were being brought up.

I think it would be fair to ask for ONL to change its status due to the
nature of the project (a once a month event) and the lack of participation.

I just think the other points are invalid and wanted to gives my
perspective on those. As far a rent is concerned I was not using
Backspace's decision to finalize their contribution as less that than
initial estimates before the sublease option was signed as a justification.
I was only pointing out the fact that there is no bi-law or anything in our
governance that I know of that would require them to reapply as the
proposal states they must.