[sudo-discuss] Media Alliance event on Oct 19 in the basement? Need point person

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 11:02:12 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'd already offered the basement and would sponsor the event and liase, but
doubt she wants the basement. I think it would be most appropriate for the
ballroom wg to let her know asap that the ballroom is unavailable and offer
the basement, w/ me as point person and sudo as sponsor.

Thanks!
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org