[sudo-discuss] Today 4/4/15: Pidgen and Daren have been temp banned for safer spaces policy violations

WIld Cat wildcatofthewoods at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 11:15:16 PDT 2015

So I have known Darin for years and he has been called out for all of this
behavior before and still hasn't learned. In terms of him misgendering me
it seemed malicious because he accentuated " man" there were several
witnesses to his extremely aggressive behavior that was a defensive
response to me calmly asking why he was yelling at Babs.  sexual harassment
is not OK. I don't think you can speak for the other people who have called
him out for inappropriate flirting. I had the conflict mediated by Joe but
but still just acts the same to different people. I would propose a month
ban at least so he gets that its not being accountable will have serious
consequences.