[sudo-discuss] [omni-mediation] Today 4/4/15: Pidgen and Daren have been temp banned for safer spaces policy violations

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 21:03:35 PDT 2015

++yar, the problem is not that this is merely an interpersonal conflict,
but rather, that there aren't more sudoers stepping up to reinforce our
safer spaces policy and fight oppressive behaviors in our community.

I for one really appreciate this thread, and don't see pressing 'delete' as
such a difficult burden for members and friends of sudo to undertake if
they don't like a thread.