[sudo-discuss] one-time donations?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Apr 16 20:10:08 PDT 2015

is there an easy way for people to make a one-time donation to sudoroom
using a credit card?

I only see a link to gittip on the main page, which is a great thing but
WAY too complicated for people making a one-time donation, especially if
they don't want to link their social media to donating to a "hackerspace".

I want to do some activities at Hardware Hacking Tuesdays where people pay
for materials, but i don't know how to accept donations on behalf of
sudoroom with a credit card.

Also i think it would benefit us to have that functionality right there on
the website.

-jake