[sudo-discuss] one-time donations?

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Thu Apr 16 20:55:23 PDT 2015

Highly recommend that you guys use Stripe to do this. It's *really* easy
and it's quite possible that they'll hook you up with a non-profit
discount on your first $amount of processing fees.

We recently did this @ Noisebridge
https://github.com/patrickod/noisebridge-donate for the hastily put together
rails application that we made for it.

You can also use Square to accept CC donations in person. You setup a
Square org and add "employees" who can accept payments on behalf of the
main account. The fees are in the same ballbark as Stripe's. They'll
send you bunch of CC readers if you ask them.