[sudo-discuss] Accessibility Liaison?

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 20:06:06 PDT 2015

Hello friends,

Someone came in today who was very concerned with our efforts to make our
space truly accessible - she was particularly concerned with building
improvements and the impact on those with chemical sensitivities. She was
also concerned with the sound system at today's event as there were some
issues w/it that made it difficult for people to hear.

She asked us to not use any materials that will inhibit those with chemical
sensitivities from accessing the space and to create communication around
our accessibility and needs.

She asked to see our plan for how we will do this. We don't have this
scoped out currently and I'm wondering if someone would be willing to take
on the task of researching this issue and making recommendations to the
building Working Group as well as drawing up a basic outline for providing
greater accessibility.

Can someone volunteer for this?

xo