[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Accessibility Liaison?

Ryan yandoryn at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 20:09:30 PDT 2015

The consistent reaction I've gotten from the community at large is "We
don't actually care about people with chemical sensitivities and would
actively block any attempts to make the space more accessible to those with
respiratory problems who are 'asking too much.'"

So, it might be best to be honest with her, rather than pretend like the
Omni is actually going to actively work to be accessible.

Sorry if this sounds pessimistic, but eh.