[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Accessibility Liaison?

Rachel Wolfsohn rawjnana at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 12:19:31 PDT 2015

The omni is a place a lot of work gets done, its more of an adult work/play
environment than a community center. That work includes heavy machinery, riskier
than chill activities, and chemicals...

That being said, I think we'll only be successful in the neighborhood if we try
to act more like a community center...

Wheres the line of balance? Depends on what omninoms can and will do to
accommodate different cases. We can only do so much. I wish we could do it
all...

<3