[sudo-discuss] Accessibility Liaison?

Ryan yandoryn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 16:24:31 PDT 2015

Things that trigger chemical sensitivities and allergies are not
necessarily things that are "smelly."
In fact, they usually aren't.

Good ventilation would be so awesome.

Building materials is not short for dust. It's short for things you build
with, such as lumber, paint, so on and so forth. The way that these are
treated or produced or the materials themselves can be volatile, releasing
things into the air that cause health issues for people.