[sudo-discuss] can anyone drop by and work on an arduino project in the next 2 weeks?

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Mon Aug 3 10:22:51 PDT 2015

hey i know there are people who love sudoroom and who are busy
are any of you working on any arduino or raspberry pi projects?

would it be possible to make an appearance and blog about it? I think
there's a general interest from mainstream people to see someone working on
a raspberry pi project, bonus points if it's something *kid friendly.*

if you could come in, work on it ,blog, and make something creative, I
think it would really help the sudoroom! bonus points if you make it
something unique and a little different from the run of the mill "I worked
on a n adruino/raspberry pi" project all over the internet lately... <3

much love,

Romy

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com