[sudo-discuss] (low priority) burning man style interior designer

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Wed Aug 5 08:50:02 PDT 2015

*could someone who is really good  at interior design and is down with
burning man come in and dress up SudoRoom so that it looks charming like a
$500,000 burning man set instead of just a workshop where smart people come
to hack things?*

I suck at this stuff and i have a lot to do but I will try my best to add
more "blinky lights" elements to the space.

*I think a similar analogy is that of a real artist's studio versus how you
present the artist's studio when a patron comes in. *

*usually these places are a mess of broken bottles and stuff and look
disgusting, but when you have this gallery walk through day, people tidy
things up and you make it look like an upscale fashion boutique on valencia
street in the mission*

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com