[sudo-discuss] (low priority) mom hackers in the space

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Wed Aug 5 09:13:51 PDT 2015

could someone arrange to have mom hackers to come in the space?

 I know this is sort of sexist, but instead of them being seen as human
beings, they will spend the whole time talking about how they are
stereotypical mothers, and they buy mom things, and do things that moms
traditionally do like take care of kids and care of their husbands.

then they will work on a project that involves:

charity
child care
something with refugees

we can do this for PR

then when the whole thing is over we will take them in the back and take
off their shackles and tell them they are not just mothers but human
beings! their lives do not revolve around baby pictures on Facebook ! they
will not have to watch romantic comedies or work on craft and scrapbooking
projects but be fully fleshed human beings with careers, interests and
lives!!!

liberation!

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com