[sudo-discuss] Lend a hand with moving some gear for CCL & Sudo, 2pm today?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 03:04:47 PDT 2015

Anyone available to help move some gear for CCL and Sudo Room this
afternoon? Do let me know as soon as possible if you have access to a truck
as well, otherwise I'll probably wind up having to rent a UHaul.

We'll be picking up a set of sturdy metal shelves, a spot welder, and
various boxes of electronic components in Hayward. We need to be *at* the
storage space in by 2pm, 77 Traynor Str. in Hayward.

Thanks!

Patrik