[sudo-discuss] Lost 4'x4' Mylar Bags in Sudo

Robb Anonymous sf99er at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 10:57:13 PDT 2015

Hi all,
I brought two 4ft x 4ft mylar bags into sudo and was going to cut & tape
them together to make sunshades for under the skylights as the daytime sun
makes it impossible to do any work there.

Unfortunately, I got sidetracked helping CCL- which took alot longer that
expected - & when I returned cyberwizard was in sudo so I wasn't able to
look for it.

Today, I looked for them but couldn't find them.

If anyone put them anywhere or took them home with them I would appreciated
it if they were returned to me.

I apologize for not labeling them or putting them away.

Thanks
robb