[sudo-discuss] new landing page: my health my art - > to encourage more health related / hardware art projects

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sat Aug 8 12:48:07 PDT 2015

http://sudoroom.github.io/MRI-Art-Landing-Page/

Goddammit ... do you know I hate web design! I really hate it! but i know
one area we can improve on is marketing.

I would much rather we working on making a mobile app this morning but I
did it for the team. Just kidding. I made a landing page for the MRI project

https://github.com/sudoroom/MRI-Art-Landing-Page

we should probably do this more to get people who are remote / far way to
join in .. and to toot our own horn! ;)

I'll get back to 3D printing... when I have time... argh...
see you later at cyberwizard today

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com