[sudo-discuss] new landing page for sudoroom projects

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sat Aug 8 13:46:42 PDT 2015

http://sudoroom.github.io/sudoRoom-Projects-Landing-page/

Hi I made  a new prettier landing page that I linked to from the sudoroom
main page
i keep writing these gigantic emails talking about cool stuff we do, but
it's hard to present it to thew old so even though I used to hate web
design, i had fun and dove into jQuery for the sake of the team

You can hack it or add to it:

https://github.com/sudoroom/sudoRoom-Projects-Landing-page

these pages are by no means permanent, but making stuff clear and pretty
is a good way to entice people to join in on projects

I'd love to see the MRI and health records stuff get going, i just don't
have time to do it all myself!
http://sudoroom.github.io/MRI-Art-Landing-Page/

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com