[sudo-discuss] [CCL] Drinks and snacks fridge

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 16:36:17 PDT 2015

Excellent! Thanks so much for setting this up, Marc.

Can I put in a request for unsweetened Guayaki? And since you have a
wholesale account, we may also want to draft a message for them that some
of us would prefer they NOT label their drinks as GMO-free. I don't expect
that it'll change their mind, but they should at least hear the opposite
message every once in a while. :-)

There's a few safe non-food items we might want to keep in the fridge as
well. Packets of Sugru come to mind - shelf life is doubled if you keep it
cold.

Is anyone still working on the vending machines as well, or are those going
to be largely redundant now that we have a fridge instead?

Patrik