[sudo-discuss] cat-n-mouse with omni doors

Robb Anonymous sf99er at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 00:41:16 PDT 2015

jerome is not a member of any collective. i failed to mention that jackson,
today, called me a "fucking whitey" after i told him for the 2nd time today
that he shouldn't be extending the deadbolt to keep the front door open.

for the record, i am totally burnt on constantly checking and
locking/closing the doors and will no longer be checking them regularly as
the practice has completely frustrated me and is making me out to appear as
though i am racist against black people.

hopefully someone else will step forward to constantly secure the building
but i am currently and completely burnt on it and taking it too personally
and it is eating up all my time and energy.

good luck

~r