[sudo-discuss] cat-n-mouse with omni doors

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 01:50:13 PDT 2015

Thanks for your efforts, Robb. Just so you know - it's hugely appreciated!.

I try to do my best checking the doors as well. I think the situation - at
least in the evenings when I'm around - seems to have gotten much better
lately than it was in the past. I'm not in as often as you are, but I'll
try to step up my efforts when I am.

Let's definitely kick out non-members who consistently and intentionally
violate our rules. Our desire to show hospitality to non-members should not
outweigh the emotional well-being of our members.

Patrik