[sudo-discuss] Linux Install Fest Fridays / expectaitons

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sun Aug 23 10:31:13 PDT 2015

Great point Stephen!

But let me tell you : we are not just SUdoRoom. we do not have "workshops
to expedite linux and help people."

we are FREAKs.

I repackage your excellent idea to rename linux install. I know this is
gross marketing but it's true. Plus we can't complete with all these
prepackaged, squeaky clean microsoft it certified professional code
bootcamp folks.

*LINUX FREAKY FRIDAYS*

come to SudoRoom Friday and let your FREAK FLAG FLY
Help others raise their LINUX FREAK FLAG
if people are cursed with normal then teach them the ways

we are what was once San Francisco!
Hoist the freak flag high over the east bay!

​