[sudo-discuss] Linux Install Fest Fridays / expectaitons

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 11:45:13 PDT 2015

Stephen idea is good and it is more open for people to attend; "Linux
installations AND general Linux hacking / Linux help office hours".

For example, I myself have a question (that has nothing to do with
installs) that have searched online about three times and I don't seem to
find the answer that fits my need. So, this new kind of Friday seems a
very appropriate place to ask for it.

Daniel