[sudo-discuss] Linux Install Fest Fridays / expectaitons

Ryan yandoryn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 13:34:08 PDT 2015

Please stop with the gross marketing. Seriously.

Linux is not "weird" or "freaky." It's an operating system that many people
choose to use, for one reason or another.

Also, I'd really appreciate it if you'd consolidate your emails, Romy. Over
half of the sudo-discuss emails I receive are from you. Low traffic is not,
in and of itself, a bad thing. Your emails are often on similar subjects or
could be threaded with when you've brought them up in the past, instead of
creating a new email thread.