[sudo-discuss] cat-n-mouse with omni doors

Robb Anonymous sf99er at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 13:39:55 PDT 2015

considering that matt left last night with brenden (non-member) still in
the building,
ian moon was sleeping when i came in around 8am or 9am & was hostile when
joe woke him,
jerome was hostile when romy asked him & ian moon to leave two nights ago
(i was very grateful that she engaged him rather than me);
i too think that the space should be cleared around midnight unless a
member is explicitly vouching for someone.

it seems that very few people are even willing to clear the space in the
wee hours...it is kinda spooky, i guess
~r