[sudo-discuss] Robb's question about the Becoming Omni process

Laura Turiano scylla at riseup.net
Thu Aug 27 18:02:29 PDT 2015

We explicitly told the participants in the design team meeting that we
needed to get buy-in from all the collectives and get the delegates
approval that Becoming Omni will make decisions for the Omni as a whole.
In response the group created an "inreach" working group called "Working
Within the System", which at the moment is Yar and Joel, to take
responsibility for this. You may have missed these parts of the meeting,
Robb. They have begun going to the collectives' meetings.
Also, Tomorrow an email is going out on the discuss listserv with
information about the working groups that have formed and inviting
anyone to join them.

Laura

I changed the thread name.