[sudo-discuss] ian moon banned

Robb Anonymous sf99er at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 15:12:54 PDT 2015

should prolly have started a new thread for this

do the becoming omni facilitators plan to make it clear to the participants
that the collectives' delegates will have to get approval from their
collectives in order for any substantial change to take place on the ground
at the omni? how do they plan on informing the collectives' members who do
not attend as to the progress of the process?
thx
~r