[sudo-discuss] [sudo-info] GoDaddy Renewal Notice

Lesley Bell zvezdalune at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 20:57:44 PDT 2015

According to whois, it doesn't expire until November 14 of this year. We
are currently working on our 501c3 application, so perhaps that would work
in lieu of a business license? Not sure how that works, I searched that
question and can't find an answer that's pertinent to our situation.

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 8:23 PM, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Aug 2015, Marc Juul wrote:
>
> On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 11:36 AM, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:
>>       Does this mean we are going to lose sudoroom.org?
>>
>> No, it means we need a business license.
>>

> what is our timetable?  Are they going to expire our domain and then a
> squatter will outgun us to buy it?

Lesley Bell

432-266-0397
zvezdalune at gmail.com