[sudo-discuss] [sudo-info] GoDaddy Renewal Notice

Adam Munich adam at aperture.systems
Fri Aug 28 21:07:05 PDT 2015

I think business licence means "doing business as", such as "Aperture
systems, Inc"

501c3 status is just an IRS certification, and you need articles of
incorporation to apply anyway. What state is "Sudo room, LLC / Co /
whatever" registered in? What is the DBA?

If that's registered, then that's likely what godaddy is looking for.

Adam Munich - *Builder of wild things (and organizations)*
Website <http://adammunich.com/> | Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=231888934> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/adammunich> | Tel: +1-650-452-0554

The key to mastering any skill is nothing more than passion and
persistence.