[sudo-discuss] Gold Panning & Prospecting Invitation

Alice Rosenthal beehappysolutions at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 11:30:54 PDT 2015

Hello Friends,

I am super busy with bee work this time of year but still half crazy - my crazy side is planning on joining the Mother Lode GoldHounds for a gold panning expedition at French Meadows (somewhere in the central Sierra forest).

I would like to carpool so share expenses, so if anyone is interested in tagging along please contact me by phone 415-272-0596 (texting is fine too).  It will be a learning experience for both of us - I do have extra gold pans so the expenses would be food, camp ground fee (?$25) and gas).

Alice