[sudo-discuss] wheelchair motor controller

Robert Benson sf99er at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 13:28:39 PDT 2015

Hey all, I'm trying to build a winch for the 14' projection screen that
going up over the ballroom stage out of a wheelchair motor assembly. Per
Jake's suggestion, I hacked 2 server PSUs to get 24v at 14a but the controller
is not working and the error code says the right wheel/motor is missing/not
engaged. Anyone know what I am missing? Do I need to jump something to get
the controller to engage while it is "incomplete"?

Thank you,
robb
let thar b lulz