[sudo-discuss] Bills bills bills

Sarah Pritchard sarahloupritchard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:03:41 PDT 2015

Dear Omni financiers!
I just sent you all invoices for July shared expenses and August rent at
the Omni. Please let me know if you did not receive them. The Omni is in a
tight financial situation right now. If your collective is able, please pay
these invoices before August 1.

Here is a breakdown of the Omni's expenses in July:
*Utilities:*

   - PG&E: $753.32
   - EBMUD: $223.39
   - WM: $140.37

*Taxes & Insurance:*

   - Building insurance: $661.00
   - Property taxes: $797.28
   - Business tax: $181.35

As a reminder, the shared expenses are calculated by subtracting $200 for
Optikallusions' and TIL's contribution and then dividing utilities by 7
member collectives and 1 tenant. The taxes and insurance are split evenly
between the 7 member collectives.

Please let me know if you have questions about any of this. Also, as a
reminder, if you're interested in learning more about how the Omni's $$
works, the finances working group will meet this Wednesday, July 22 at 7 pm.

Mad <3,
SP