[sudo-discuss] reminding members to pay up

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:19:14 PDT 2015

Thanks, Jake <3 I'll pm you the access details for sudoroom.org/crm and
elevate your privs. The seltzer crm hasn't been updated really since
sudohumans was deployed, so some syncing and grooming required.

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé