[sudo-discuss] Fwd: A man forced himself into my car last night

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 17:13:32 PDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jenny Ryan <tunabananas at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 4:47 PM
Subject: A man forced himself into my car last night
To: "discuss at lists.omnicommons.org" <discuss at lists.omnicommons.org>

...outside the Omni on Shattuck around 3am. He seemed nice and was asking
if I had anything to eat. I was rummaging in the backseat for foodstuffs
when he opened the door and got into the car with me, moving into my space.
Thankfully, Maxamillion was on his way out the door and pulled him out of
the car. The man proceeded to grab him by the hair and they were at a
standoff shouting until I got in the middle, broke them apart, and we
jumped into the car and drove off.

~6'4", wearing grey sweats, possibly a Jamaican accent, and tiny braids a
bit past shoulder-length.

Be careful out there, friends.
Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé