[sudo-discuss] [Mesh] Computers for the Public Setup+ ALERTS (DNS + Speed)

Ryan yandoryn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 18:19:39 PDT 2015

This was well before they were taking a hiatus, unfortunately. But if
they're not going to be open for a significant amount of time, I think it's
reasonable to just find a space and if they decide it's not functional when
they open, we can reevaluate from there.

I'm also concerned about folks using the computer if it's available, rather
than going upstairs, but I'm just really concerned about walking folks who
can't go upstairs.