[sudo-discuss] [Mesh] Computers for the Public Setup+ ALERTS (DNS + Speed)

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 18:34:20 PDT 2015

> In the past, I've had trouble getting La Commune to get back at all about
public terminals, which is why I'm frustrated > and done trying to deal
with them.

Ryan, I couldn't find any emails to LC from you re: public terminals in the
space. I'm very sorry if I missed something or perhaps there were
non-digital communications that did not bear fruit.

I'm not in a position to make any decisions with regards to this, just
wanted to make it clear that I was not in any way intentionally ignoring
any inquiries from you in the past!

I hope everyone can come to an agreeable solution.

<3